Monday, January 15, 2007

Me

I am a church planter. The Church is called Mystery. I hope to use this site to post my thoughts, ideas, loves and frustrations with life, church, scripture and God.

One of the realizations as of the first of this year for me has been that I do not create enough. I teach, preach, study and all that but I do not create enough anymore. I desire to write, paint and spend time in the other part of my brain that does not simply DO things.

One of the values of our church is Expression. Worshipping God for who he is in ways he has made us to be. This happens in formal worship of God and the joy and satisfaction we have in standing before Christ in adoration should be carried over and lived out in every area of our lives.

Maybe I can begin to do that here.


Pastor Steev

No comments: